28 Times Cinema
Wygraj wyjazd na Międzynarodowy Festiwal Filmowy w Wenecji!
Are you a film buff?
Do you enjoy sharing your love for movies with others? Do you dream to go to the Venice Film Festival? 28 Times Cinema will turn your dream into reality!
28 TIMES CINEMA*invite 28 young European filmgoers (one participant per member state of the European Union) to attend the 2017 Venice Film Festival as Jury Members of the Venice Day’s selection.
Who can participate?
Film lovers aged between 18 and 25;
Excellent English skills (reading, written and spoken) are required;
Good ability to write articles and blogs.
How to participate?
To our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/KosmosKino/ ) send a private massage with video selfie in ENGLISH, not longer than 45 seconds telling your name, your city and country of origin and talking about one of the latest films you’ve seen and why you liked it. High resolution and a good audio recording are required.
The deadline for the selfie video is May the 9th, Tuesday.
You’re going to be asked to fill up the application form in English and send to Kino Kosmos.
What happens if you’re the lucky one?
You win a flight ticket to Venice and get free accommodation in the Lido where the festival takes place. You’ll be offered a free festival accreditation (giving also priority access to the Venice Days screenings).
Important: You should commit yourself to:
- Be present in Venice before the start of the festival from Monday 28th of August to Sunday 10th September 2017 (festival dates: 30 August-9 September);
- Be a Jury Member for the films competing for the Venice Days selection;
- Watch all the films presented at the Venice Days and at the LUX Prize 2017 Competition;
- Take part in round tables, discussions and debates with filmmakers and other guests;
- Contribute to a blog, which will be specifically developed for this event and to the media partners websites;
- Write a daily postcard for Europa Cinemas’ social networks;
- Be an active ambassador for the Lux Film Prize during the events organised after Venice in your country.
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity! Let your dream become true!
*Co-organised by the European Parliament, the LUX Prize, the Venice Days and Europa Cinemas, 28 Times Cinema aims to promote shared values and cultural diversity through cinema among young people.